- Opportunities for career starters and career changers
- Attractive payment
- Further training through subject-related further training measures.
- Construction of steel construction and sheet metal structures with the aid of manual and mechanical manufacturing processes for the manufacture of individual components from sheets, profiles and tubes.
- Safe and independent working based on given construction and component drawings as well as parts lists.
- Completed vocational training as construction mechanic with focus on welding technology or comparable training
- Welding techniques WIG, MIG and electrodes are part of your daily work for you
- Good expertise in sheet metal processing (heat-resistant and stainless steels)
- Experience in operating guillotine shears, band saw, nipple machine and press brake is an advantage
- Travel readiness required
- Independent and responsible way of working is what sets you apart
- You are a team player, reliable and creative.